Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-17 Origin: Site
8 logo techniques for electronics
Here are some techniques we are using for Logo products, which way would you prefer to?
1. Printing： Screen printing&transfer printing, hot stamping printing with gold and silver effect and UV printing;
Features: Cheap and fast, it can be made on a variety of material surfaces like plastic, glass, metal, etc.
2. LogoSticker: Acrylic, epoxy and other material logo. Paiting or hot stamping silver on the surface and then sticker on the eltronics.
3. Embedding: Metal or plastic bottom to do grinding tool, the metal sheet LOGO embedded in the body.
4. Polishing: Using flexible polishing tools and abrasive particles or other polishing media to pprocessing on the surface of the workpiece. Polishing is suitable for metal surface only.
5. Electroplating: Processing with electrolysis so that the surface was processed with a layer of metal film. It can play a role in preventing corrosion, improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflectivity and enhance aesthetics.
6. Moulds with integral recesses for colouring, hollowing, stamping and engraving.
7. luminous mould + light + translucent material product use environment is more suitable for darker cases.
8. Laser engraving: Carving out a permanent logo on the surface of the material.
Please kindly share with us your detailed requirement to get a free DFM report.