Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-14 Origin: Site
Characteristics and applications of aluminium alloy die casting.
Die-casting is a kind of die-casting part, which uses a die-casting machine to install a die-casting mold, pours metals such as copper, zinc, aluminum or aluminum alloy heated into a liquid state into the inlet of the die-casting machine, and casts the shape and size of the mold through the die-casting machine. Restricted copper, zinc, aluminum or aluminum alloy parts, such parts are often referred to as die castings.
Aluminium alloy die-casting is a widely used die-casting material, aluminium alloy die-casting products are mainly used in lamps, automobiles, motors, home appliances and some communication industries, etc. Some high performance, high precision, high toughness of high quality aluminium alloy products are also used in large aircraft, ships and other demanding industries.
The main characteristics of aluminium alloy die casting are as follows:
1. Small density and high specific strength.
2. Good mechanical properties at high and normal temperatures, especially impact toughness is particularly good.
3. Good electrical and thermal conductivity. Mechanical cutting properties are also very good.
4. The surface has a layer of chemically stable, dense aluminium oxide film, so most aluminium alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, seawater, nitrates and various organic substances. However, this film can be destroyed by chloride ions and alkali ions.
5. Good die-casting performance, good surface roughness and small enthusiasm.
Maxswall has acquired its own die-casting factory (Dongguan Weiyun Precision Die Casting Co., Ltd.), which can process and produce all kinds of die-casting parts. Such as die-cast aluminum parts, die-cast zinc parts, zinc alloy die-cast parts, aluminum alloy die-cast parts, etc. Quality assurance, welcome to inquiry~