Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-03 Origin: Site
The Design principles and processes of Metal Part.
Metal part is used in a large number of applications in the automotive, home appliance, electronics and machinery industries. So what is the design principle of the metal part?
(1) The design of the stamped metal parts must meet the use and technical performance of the product and facilitate assembly and repair.
(2) The design of stamping metal parts must be conducive to improving the utilization rate of metal materials, reducing the variety and specifications of materials, and reducing the consumption of materials as much as possible. Where possible, inexpensive materials should be used, so that the parts can be punched without or with as little waste as possible.
(3) The design of the stamped metal part must be simple in shape and reasonable in structure, so as to simplify the structure of the mould and the number of processes, i.e. to complete the processing of the whole part with the least and simplest stamping process and to reduce the processing by other methods, and to facilitate the stamping operation and the organisation of mechanised and automated production, so as to increase labour productivity.
(4) The stamped metal parts should be designed in such a way that the dimensional accuracy and surface roughness levels are as low as possible, while ensuring normal use, and are conducive to product interchangeability, reducing scrap and ensuring stable product quality.
(5) The design of the stamped metal parts should be conducive to the use of existing equipment, process equipment and processes to process them as far as possible, and to the extension of the service life of the die.
Stamped Metal parts' processing includes punching, bending, deep drawing, forming and finishing. Maxswall company specialises in the designing and procssing of all types of structural hardware such as stamping metal part, sheet metal parts, CNC, die castings, etc.
Here are some of hardware structural parts with the processing specifications is for your reference. If you required a similar case for your products, please feel free to contact us.
1. Material: SPCC Process: Cutting Material - Stamping - Tapping - Riveting - Electroplating - Assembly
2. Material：SPCC Processing：Cutting Material—Stamping—Tapping—Painting
3. Material：SPCC Processing：Cutting material—Stamping—Painting—Printing
4. Material：Aluminum 5052 Processing：Cutting Material—Stamping—Riveting--Anodizing—Printing